Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog Feature - Lake Jane


Last year, I stumbled across this wonderful blog affiliated with design and fashion. I happened to find it because I was on my way to Montreal and saw that the blog's author, Marie-Eve, had taken the time to compose an extensive travel-logue of her city. After my trip, I found myself coming back to Lake Jane again and again because I loved her taste in clothing and interior design, and it quickly became one of my favorite blogs. This year, I also became quite wrapped up following in her worldly travels through England, Spain, and Morocco. So, I was pleased (and surprised) to find that Lake Jane, the blog "for the curious at heart, girly-girls, procrastinators, nail biters and eternal dreamers" has posted something about me this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment